Sunday, December 8, 2013

‘I Can’t Get Rid Of My Ex!’


I can’t get rid of my ex! It’s not that he’s stalking me or won’t leave me alone…we’re just good friends. I’ve been in a new relationship for nearly a year and my boyfriend is bothered by the fact that I’m still friends with my ex.


I don’t know what to do. There’s nothing sexual happening with my ex and I, but we just realized somewhere along the demise of our relationship that we still care about each other and want to be in each other’s lives.

My boyfriend is great, but he really doesn’t like the fact that my ex and I are so close and it’s starting to cause more arguments in our relationship.

What do I do?


Top Stories Yesterday

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis