Sunday, March 9, 2014

Can a child bring a couple closer?


From a female GN reader

I read the other lady's predicament on this blog a few days ago and sadly I am in the same situation. The spark has gone from my marriage barely a year after it was contracted. My marriage wasn't what I expected it to be and sometimes I wish I were single again. But unlike the other lady, my husband is not a brute and I am not willing to give up on this marriage without at least trying. We don't have any children yet and a good friend advised me to have a child and it will bring my husband and I closer together again. Is this for sure? Because I don't want my children to come from a broken home so I am worried about getting pregnant for a man and a marriage I am no longer sure of. What do you fellow readers think?

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis