Sunday, March 9, 2014

MUST READ: Shakira's Boyfriend So Jealous He Won't Let Her Do THIS?!


I kind of thought "allowing" your boyfriend or girlfriend to do certain things is something that stops after high school. You know, when you grow up and realize putting restrictions like that on people is completely immature. Though apparently that hasn't stopped withShakira and her jealous boyfriend Gerard Pique. 

But then I learned what it was that Gerard (who is also the father of their son) is asking Shakira not to do anymore and I changed my mind about it. His so-called restriction could be something that preserves their relationship, that protects it.

Gerard has asked Shakira not to make videos with men anymore. The ones where she is half naked and writhing around with them and kissing all over them and them all over her. Obviously it's one of the pitfalls of acting -- benefits depending on how you think about it and how open your partner is. Actors get this "pass" all the time. Which is completely weird when you think about it. How was your day at work, honey? one actor's partner could ask. Oh it was great! We filmed the make out scene and had to do 25 takes since the director wanted to see more passion.

Ouch. On the topic, Shakira said:


He's very territorial, and since he no longer lets me do videos with men, well, I have to do them with women. It's more than implied in our relationship that I can't do videos like I used to. It's out of the question -- which I like, by the way. I like that he protects his turf and he values me, in a way that the only person that he would ever let graze my thigh would be Rihanna.

Ah love. Here is a great example of the good things we do for it.

What do you think of Gerard asking Shakira not to make videos with men anymore?

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis