Tuesday, May 13, 2014

6 Things Solange Knowles Might Have Said While Beating Jay-Z [READ]


A video has surfaced online of Beyonce’s sister, Solange beating Jay-Z in an elevator.

While there was no audio so we can’t know what led to the altercation, I’m going to list possible things I think Solange may have said while thumping Jay.



1. “Moth**fuck*r! 12 years running and you cant help your sister-in-law achieve super celeb status!”

2. “Look at her arms! Look at them! Stop making my sister pound yam!”

3. “Where are the 276 girls? Tell me, where are they?!”

4. “I can’t try this with Chris Brown, but I will try it with you!”

5. “You won’t do surgery to reduce these your lips right? I will help you make em bigger!”

6. “All of meeeee wants to kill all of youuuuuu…”

Originally appeared on: 360nobs. Edited by FloydH

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis