Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Beyoncé Posted Cryptic Message About Her Relationship On Instagram 48 hours after Solange and Jay Z Fight! (READ)


Shall we read between the lines, or the ACTUAL lines!!

Ever since the leaked security footage of Solange getting violent with Jay Z was released, everyone's been questioning the singer's behavioral motives…

While there are meme enthusiasts and conspiracy theorist on Twitter that have their own idea as to why the fight went down, we have no actual verbal window into the elevator incident.

But something that Beyoncé shared on social media two days after the Met Gala
fight could be VERY telling!

48 hours after the night of fashion and art, the Single Ladies singer shared the following prayer to her 12 million idolizers on Instagram:
"Lord, I lift up every one of my relationships to You and ask You to bless them. I pray that each one would be glorifying to you. Help me to choose my friends wisely so I won't be led astray. Give me discernment and strength to separate myself from anyone who is not a good influence. I release all my relationships to You and pray that Your will be done in each of them."
Hmm…

Is Solange the negative influence in question??

We know Jay and Bey are good because they were spotted at a basketball game together this weekend, so we really have no idea!

All signs point to her sister, no?!

Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis