Sunday, December 1, 2013

5 Outrageous Things Said By Kanye West



Asides his music, Kanye West is known to vent out his personal opinions irrespective of the people involved or the situation. He has made lots of outrageous statements in the past and counting. Every time he is in the news, we are like ‘what has Kanye done again this time’. He has constantly been in the news even more since he put a 15 carat ring on reality TV star Kim Kardashian's finger.


In an interview with Sway yesterday he said “I am standing up and I'm telling you I am Warhol. I am the number one most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.’’ And got upset during the interview and went on another of his famous rants.

Ofcourse the statement sparked off another row of debate on social media and this led us

  1. Kanye West at VMA's to Taylor Swift: He got on stage during the MTV VMA’s in 2009 and took the microphone from Taylor Swift while she was giving her thank you speech and said ''I’d let you finish but I think Beyonce over here had the best video of the year.''
  2. He compared himself to God... and Walt Disney!
  3. Said he is more relevant than Obama: Kanye said "Don't nobody care about that Obama wearing…Do you care about Vogue? Do you read that? I don't care what position anybody got. You are either helping me or hurting me." 
  4. Kanye said “I'm the Tupac of product. You're gonna see I'm better than Ralph Lauren, you're gonna see that I'm gonna be bigger than H&M, bigger than Louis Vuitton."
  5. His daughter is more of royalty than Will & Kate's son - "My daughter is in a position of a level of royalty like the prince and princess in London." 
  6. Claimed he is more powerful than Louis Vuitton: Upset because the Louis Vuitton VP refused to meet with him when he was in Paris, Kanye told his fans to boycott the clothing giant till January 2014.
  7. Kanye saying Kim deserves a Hollywood star - he believes that his baby mama Kim Kardashian deserves a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame. “"I want to shout out to the stars on the Walk of Fame because they said something about they not going to put my girl on the Walk of Fame because she's a reality star. People are so so dated and not modern. There's no way Kim Kardashian shouldn't have a star on the Walk of Fame." 
  8. Claiming he has more clothes than anyone in the fashion business: “Who do you know, who is known more for clothes than me?"
  9. He disses Kate Upton: saying Kim deserved the cover of Vanity Fair not her.
  10. Called Kim Kardashian the Marylyn Monroe: “They (paparazzi) are empowering us over Vanity Fair that want to say that Kate Upton is Marilyn Monroe. Kate Upton ain't Marilyn Monroe, Kim is Marilyn Monroe.

Top Stories This Week


Follow GistaNaija on Twitter @GistaNaija and Facebook GistaNigeria

Weird Stories | Weight Loss & Fitness Tips |Small Business Guide | Infotech Arena Tech News

No comments:

Post a Comment

Add A Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

ShareThis